8:58 PM

Weekly Word Feedback...

It's always nice to get positive feedback when you're in ministry.  It really encourages you to keep pressing into the deep things of God regardless of the price!  Here's just a few things people are saying about our Weekly Word emails.  I'm so glad they are blessing people! 

"You have No Idea how timely this is. Only God knows what I have been thinking and dealing with today concerning this very matter and He sent me a word when I least expected it. I kept asking God in my heart Are you hearing me? Only God knew that.  I am truly seeking Him as I am believing Him for so many needs and He has answered me by helping my faith in a Word through you.  You are truly and inspiration to me. You Hear God! What A BLESSING THIS EMAIL IS.  PRAISE GOD! and thank you for hearing Him."

"This is confirmation for me…thank you for your obedience to God.  I love this word for today.  God bless you."

"Good morning , Minister Schlyce..your weekly word has helped me so much."

"Powerful words you spoke here...The Lord has blessed you…"

If you've been impacted by the emails or anything we're doing, we'd love to hear from you! Just send us an email at info@sjmi.org or feel free to comment on our blogs at www.schlyce.org or www.jesusshow.org.

1 comments:

Village Talkies said...

Informative blog! it was very useful for me.Thanks for sharing. Do share more ideas regularly.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.